Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I KNEW IT!!!

See, I told you Rebecca stole the Crown of Hillmomba!!! Check
this out! She even incriminated herself with these pictures! Don't
listen to the Beclakian propaganda. We are stealing back the
crown. I don't want that gaudy jazzed-up model, either. The
Emperor of Hillmomba does not need to put on airs. We are
a common people. Nothing fancy for us, thank you.

Did you doubt that we would come after you, Beclakians? Did
you doubt that our fine vehicles could cross the ocean? Think
again. You ain't the only nation with big feet.










And don't think we can't see the spies you sent over here, either.
We know a foul, spitting Beclakian when we smell one!













Oh, we WILL defeat the Beclakians. They will run crying like
little girly-men when they see our uniforms.












Our boots alone will have them begging for mercy.









You see, once upon a time, Beclakia had a problem with rabbits.
They mistakenly thought a fence could contain the rabbits.
Hahahaha! Have they never planted a garden? A fence can't
keep a rabbit in or out, you silly Beclakians!

And what do Beclakians wear as their uniforms? Yeah, a bit
frightening on the miming cowsuits,












but their boots! Hahaha! Oooh! I'm shakin'!!!













Now, is a regular royal crown good enough for the Emperor
of Beclakia? I don't think so. Here is Bec's Minister of Rabbit
Fences modeling the Beclakian Royal Crown. (That boy ain't
quite right, if you ask me.)













Nooo...Rebecca must have a Royal Bodysuit as well as a crown.
High-fallutin' Beclakians!














Rebecca is jealous because I had a Las Vegas wedding. You
might say she was green with envy. So she thought she'd post
some pictures from my first marriage. The joke's on you,
Rebecca. I already sold those photos to the National Enquirer.
You ain't showin' nobody nothin' new!

Watch your back, Rebecca. You don't know when I'll strike
again. Bwahaha!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I love those bunny slippers. They are the bunny from "The Holy Grail" right? I love dem! And their teefs, too!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Curse me being away from Beclakia tonight visiting my lovely Wilson.
Just wait until I get back to Beclakia, then there will be trouble.
HooRoo
Rebecca

12:38 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Kim,
Yes, you recognized the bunny slippers. I found them in one of those catalog thingies I get every day.

Bec,
Stop your name-dropping! Puttin' on airs because YOU know Tom Hanks' volleyball friend...

The last time I stopped the feud to wait on you, you dug up my Las Vegas wedding pictures. I don't know if this is a good idea. You could be on your way back here to steal the throne.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Darn The LUCK! I was SOOOO going to use the full cow costume as my AOC uniform when I visited foreign kings! Back to the design room!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Mrs.,
The cow is Rebecca's favorite animal. You'll have to work out the cheese issues before you can do any traveling on behalf of Hillmomba.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home