Thursday, November 03, 2005

Surgery Top Tens















Top Ten GOOD Things About Having Surgery


1. Friends who care
2. Flowers
3. Chex Mix
4. Medication
5. Peace and quiet
6. Time to blog
7. Rest
8. Stories people tell to cheer you up
9. Time off from work
10. Running around with no pants (I don't, but I could!)



Top Ten BAD Things About Having Surgery


1. Waking up during the surgery (more on this Friday)
2. No sedatives until you're strapped down
3. Worry
4. Waiting
5. Smart-alecky doctors
6. Keeping the area dry
7. Still have to take care of house and kids
8. Can't take fake vicodin while driving kids to school
9. Can't sleep normally
10. Bumpy gravel roads

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I much prefer the Top 10 GOOD things! Hope your feeling better.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
I had a dream last night about waking up during surgery. It all became quite surreal when I woke up, got them to stop while I went off to the toilet. Amazingly I didn't bleed from the open wound or anything, and everyone just stood around calmly while I went.
More on this in my blog tonight.
HooRoo
Rebecca

1:28 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Mrs.
I am feeling better. Thank you.

Bec,
I am very afraid. We are on the same wavelength, waking up from surgery. I hope it doesn't actually happen to you.

Dave, Dave, Dave,
What are we going to do with you? Congratulations on surviving childhood. Now, just don't TELL Robin about it. We don't want her worried about waking up during surgery!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home