Monday, November 07, 2005

STOP! THIEF!

Someone has stolen the Royal Crown of
Hillmomba! Who dares to usurp the
THRONE OF HILLMOMBA?

All citizens of Hillmomba are on alert to find
the intruder. I will warn you, the Royal Crown
of Hillmomba will not give you the power to
rule. The Royal Crown of Hillmomba has been
custom made to fit only the uniquely pointy
head of Hillbilly Mom.

The Royal Crown of Hillmomba was cast in velour, modeled on a
creature from Florida, that far-away, exotic paradise where Hillbilly
Mom spent 2 days of her senior trip.

I have been thinking. What enemy do I have who could possibly
wish to steal the power of Hillbilly Mom, the Emperor of Hillmomba?
Only one person: Rebecca! Hmm...I notice that Rebecca hasn't
posted since Wednesday. Could it be that during this lull in blogging
activity, Rebecca has been traveling across the wide sea to unseat
the mighty Hillbilly Mom as ruler of Hillmomba? Just a coincidence?
I think not.

As you read this, Hillbilly Mom is planning a counter-attack on
Rebecca's kingom of Beclakia. The finest mechanics in Hillmomba
are readying a Bigfoot Truck that can ford the ocean. We have
packed rations of beef jerky and pork rinds, Mountain Dew, and
burned many a CD of the Ozark Mountain Daredevils.

We'll get you, Rebecca. And your little Mitch, too!

4 Comments:

Blogger MamaKBear said...

*GASP* The nerve!!

Don't worry, I got your back!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

If you find her, we can stuff her in the football locker room! The smell in there alone would make her give up not only the crown to our great nation but to hers also!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
I would like to comment, and post to my blog, but Blogger is playing up, and the four posts I have done in the last week have all disappeared into Cyber Never Never.
If you like, just put the feud on the backburner, until I am back.
HooRoo
Rebecca

PS: I hope this post works.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

MKB,
Good to know!

Mrs.,
Shh...Rebecca can see our plan. I think she is playing innocent right now.

Bec,
I lost my whole Nation of Hillmomba post. I was too tired to create another nation, so I'm glad the "recover post" thingy worked for once. We won't come after you for the crown until you are up and running again. Don't try to deny it, we are onto your tricks!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home