Friday, June 30, 2006

Show Me Some Votey Love

This week's eviction from the Big Blogger 2 Cyberhouse is going
to be based on the popular vote. None of that Electoral College
business, if you know what I mean.

Check out the Nomination #8 poll at Big Blogger 2.

Big Blogger has assured me that the Cyberhousemate with the
lowest number of votes will be voted out. And I ALWAYS
trust (!) Big Blogger.

Visit the Cyberhousemates, and make your choice. If I stay in
this week, I promise my readers a one-week free pass from
pissing me off.

Cyberhousemates

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

This Is Big Blogger.

Hillbilly Mom, you would want to get the most votes you can get. The person with the least number of votes, will be the one voted out of the house.
I might fix up the doubt in the next nominations, you never know.

This Has Been Big Blogger

9:59 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Big Blogger,
That's just the problem. You never know.
I must always be on my guard for trickery.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home