Sunday, July 16, 2006

No News Day

Nothing new here. Nothing to report. No new diseases. The rash
is finally getting a little better. By that, I mean it itches like crazy,
but it is not spreading, and is pink instead of read. Benadryl, take
me away. Darn you, Cefprozil, for not admitting that you were
related to demon penicillin!

The race at Big Blogger 2 is down to Cazzie and me. You can vote
in the sidebar at Big Blogger 2. I don't know if you can vote more
than one time. My Mabel buddy is the one who asks those kind
questions. She is my loyal voter. HooRah, Mabel! You rock!

I really can't come up with anything today. I watched the Vacation
Home Search, and today's couple wanted a vacation home in the
mountains for under $600,000. At least they didn't have a dog in
a mink snowsuit. For that kind of money, I could have HH push
up some mountains and buy a snow-maker. No need to leave the
grounds of the mansion.

I also watched Growing Up Gotti. Talk about someone having too
much money on their hands. That show kind of bothers me.
I can't tell the 3 boys apart. They all look alike now. At least
Carmine used to wear his hair different from the other two. And
that Luigi handyman guy needs a good thrashing. He is not a good
worker. I wonder what goods he has on the family that they keep
using him.

Since I have no life, I'm going to watch some more bad TV.
Because I can. I'll try to have something better to write about
tomorrow. Perhaps my theme song for the Big Blogger house.
That's our next task.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

This Is Big Blogger.

It is possible to vote more than once, but I have to keep resetting each time I log in. Multiple voting is a game of luck with Big Blogger

This Has Been Big Blogger

7:28 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Whilst at the hairdressers today I was talking (shock horror!!) about movies I loved as a kid...and one of them , well, a few of them, were the old Marx Brothers flicks, "A DAy At The Races", "A Night at The Opera" and others. We pissed outselves laughing so much we had everyone else in the store gawking at us like we were women from Mars, LOL.
I am going to try find them to purchase on DVD, Big W and K mart were searched to no avail..may have to try an online store...anyhoo, a good fun few flicks there to look at :) Need to wear incontinence napkins though when watching them :( (Word verification pstsx...lol tellin me somethin')

11:50 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I find myself watching ridiculously stupid TV from time to time, too. The most mundane, idiotic, assinine television show is better than a good day cleaning house, in my book.

I have watched The Man Whose Arms Exploded and Half Ton Man on TLC more times than I care to admit. It's sad really.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Big Blogger,
I didn't understand a bit of that, but I guess Mabel can try all she likes.


Cazzie,
I used to love the Marx Brothers. Around the same time I watched those old black and white Tarzan movies.

My word verification is psychic, like me.


Diva,
I've seen a more of that Half-Ton man than I need to. He's really kind of hateful. His voice reminds me of the spiteful Bubble Boy on Seinfeld.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home