Friday, April 28, 2006

Still Messin' With the K-Man, and Big Blogger 2

I had no intention of playing Torment Mr. K today. I was going
to give him a day of rest. I tried to make polite lunchtime small
talk. For instance, I said,

You should ask Freshman Girl about her friend with the Satan-
fearing grandma.

Oh? Has she got a story?

Yes. She tells it much better than I. Seems this friend tripped,
and Grandma started shouting that Satan was in the house.
Then their big fat cat tripped and fell down the basement steps,
and Grandma started yelling that Satan was in the cat.

Hey! He might want her to get a picture of that cat for his wallet!

You rock, Mr. S! That was perfect. Even I didn't make the
cat connection that time.

**************************************************

In other news, I am beginning the slow torture that is Big Blogger 2.
You might remember how I was beaten by a Cheese Sandwich
and a Sheep on a Unicycle for a while last year. OK, so I finished
second overall, with Mr. Huggies being crowned the winner. Since
I can't get enough punishment from Rebecca, I am giving it another
try. Tomorrow, I will post my first entry. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

The cat in the wallet thing could become a trend, ya know. Men all over the world will start carrying pictures of cats in their wallets because of a teacher in Missouri.

*sigh* I wanted to a be a part of Big Blogger 2....but since I am so sporadicly online lately I missed the whole shebang. That sucks. But I'm rootin' for you all the way, girl!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Diva,
At the risk of inviting more competition, you could email Rebecca at bb2@trampanto.com to ask to move in. If there is one thing I learned from last year's Big Blogger, it is "The rules may not apply." Big Blogger changes things to suit Big Blogger...any day, any time. So if you really want to enter, give it a try...don't cost nothin'.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

If you want in Diva, you are in.
BB

7:01 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

OMG, SERIOUSLY!???!!??

Uhh....pardon me Hillbilly Mom while I have a freak-out in your comments. Rebecca, I'll email you.

WAHOOO!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bec and Diva,
Feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home