Saturday, May 13, 2006

Big Blogger 2 Task #3 "Write an Ode"

The Big Blogger 2 task this week is to write an ode to something
we love. And I love my Sonic Cherry Diet Coke. Who knew?
All of you who've been reading for a while.

Ode to My Sonic Cherry Diet Coke


Sonic Cherry Diet Coke,
I love the way you make me feel...
So special every day, no joke.
Your half-price fee is such a deal.
Your crushed ice makes you OH SO COOL,
Your caffeine gives me quite a lift.
I love the cherry on your top,
Can't wait until I'm out of school.
The drive-thru's broke? I'm really miffed!
Now get it fixed, I need my pop!

My daily dose I must not miss.
I mope about, my thoughts unformed.
With you, I climb from the abyss,
Go forth to blog, ideas charmed.
You are my drug, you're all I need
To think, to type, to make me happy.
Some people like to shoot or toke...
Yet others might need meth for speed.
Their lives, to me, are OH SO CRAPPY

Without a Cherry Diet Coke.


4 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

*sniff sniff*

So heartfelt...so sincere...

I need a tissue.

I'm sure your Sonic Diet Cherry Coke will appreciate it.

Happy Mother's Day, Hillbilly Mom!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

This Is Big Blogger,
Your ode has been drunk.
This Has Been Big Blogger.

6:20 AM  
Blogger The Unrepentant Gallivanter said...

I love the`Sonic diet cherry limeade. I am looking forward to my trip to Dodge to have`one. After we get picked up at the airport in Wichita we can get one there, too! Only 17 days away.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Diva,
Your DRAMA is touching! Happy Mom's Day to you, too.

Bec,
EEEEEE! It's mine, all miiiine. Do not drink the Sonic Cherry Diet Coke!


UnGal,
Ahh, yes...counting the days until Sonic!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home