Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pranks Are Us

Great Googley Moogely! It's about time I posted something tonight,
huh Mabel? I know I'm late. I've been to my boy's 6th Grade
Orientation Night. How did I get so old?

He had a good time, though he didn't get the advisor he was hoping
for. The advisor who was pranked yesterday. Bwahaha! The kid
will get over it. The advisor, I'm not so sure.

It was pouring rain when I arrived at Building Number Two
yesterday. I noticed the advisor's car in the visitor's parking
space. We are not allowed to park there. I mentioned it to the
lunch crowd when I went in. Another staffer came up with the
perfect plan.

She called Advisor on the intercom.
Advisor, are you parked in the visitor spot?
Whyyyy?
Because Administrator wants you to move your car.
Ummm...I'll need someone to watch my class.
I'll be glad to.

Advisor went outside in the pouring rain. He moved his car.
Oh, and I might not have mentioned that Advisor is a bit vain.
He hates to have a hair out of place. I guess it stayed in place,
but it was soaked.

Staffer told the class: When he comes back in, I'll be gone.
Make sure you tell him, Staffer got you good!

Tonight, I stopped in to see Advisor. I said,
I hear you had to move your car yesterday. Did you get wet?
YEAH! And it was all a joke. But I'd been warned before
about parking there, so I thought I'd better move it.
Haha. That was a good one.
Yeah. Staffer called me on the...
I know.
YOU??

Bwahaha...we're just a bunch of prankin' fools. That's your
Missouri tax dollars at work, folks.

But we really DO educate the kids...when we can take time out
from our busy prankin' schedule.


4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6463/1674/1600/not%20stressed%20out.jpg

Try this pic..print it out and put it in Mr K's wallet..thatll make his day!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Cazzie,
That's a done deal, chick. I like the towel around the shoulders. Mr. K is a big Pro Wrestling fan, and this little kitty reminds me of a phony wrestler.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I am so jealous of your harmonious school environment that I think it might be worth the starting salary of 2 carrots and a celery stick per year.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Miss Ann,
Within our little group, we are harmonious. There is, however, an evil faction at the other end of the building. During an election for a Career Ladder Committee building rep, we showed 'em who was OH SO POPULAR. They are subversive. We must be ever-vigilant. It is a bit of a cold war at times.

Still...it's one big sleepover party compared to what you're dealing with.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home