Tuesday, May 02, 2006

K-Prank

I have a new prank for Mr. K. Last night, the idea came to me,
and I rubbed my hands together and chortled with glee. Whatever
that means. I was not so evil as to chortle MUAHAHA! That is
a bit out of line. I mean him no harm. Which is what one of my
Unemployment Office co-workers used to say, right before he
ripped someone to shreds with sharp dices and slices of his
wagging tongue.

I came up with the idea from a picture Lanternlight left me on
his blog. I began browsing mycathatesyou.com, and decided
to print out some feisty felines to bring joy to the wallet of Mr.K.

The plan is to leave a kittycat picture in Mr. K's mailbox twice
a day until school is out. I think he will appreciate them, being a
connoisseur of the fine arts. The only thing I fear is that Mr. K
will feel it necessary to give me something in return. Really,
Mr. K...there is no need. It is truly better for me to give, and
for you to receive.

I started off small this morning. I thought he would connect the cute
kittycat pictures with me. I could picture him finding Kitty Numero
Uno, and coming down the hall to my room to thank me. Haha!
The joke was on Mr. K--I wasn't at school today! Mr. K would
have found a substitute. A cheap substitute, unable to fill the shoes
of Hillbilly Mom.

Looks like the joke was on me. The substitute didn't show up.
Mr. K had no one to fill in for the irreplaceable Hillbilly Mom.
Oh, and I stopped by that building after I returned from my
school visit at another district, and put Kitty Numero Dos in
Mr. K's mailbox. That might have befuddled him. Hmm...no
Hillbilly Mom, yet another lovely kittycat picture has appeared
in my mailbox. How can this be? Am I in the Twilight Zone?

I love these kittycat pictures. One was perched, snarling, on top
of a grandfather clock. The caption: "Hickory Dickory Dock...
I will use a hacksaw to remove your appendages." Isn't that
cute? Another favorite: "If you're looking for your kidney, it is
gone. You should get back in the bathtub." I just love cuddley
kittycats, don't you?

Tomorrow, I will see if Mr. K mentions his new art gallery.

9 Comments:

Blogger LanternLight said...

Glad to be of service...

And the one which had me rolling on the floor laughing last night:

"'The menu said Liver and Onions, ... "
http://www.mycathatesyou.com/cats/2005/03/4

8:53 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Now, that right there is funny. I don't care who ya are.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I saw a cat this morning, whilst driving out to feed some nice horses some carrots..a feat in itself considering there were low lying electric wires running along the fenceline...anyhow...the cat was real cute..about 2 cm high and 3 foot long...squished on da road..poor kitty cat!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
How about getting a small toy cat, rolling it flat, and putting that into a picture frame for him?
It's just an evil thought.
HooRoo
Rebecca

1:56 AM  
Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Excellent link. Pure feline evil.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Very good idea, this prank of yours. Especially like the fact that you were gone and still accomplished it!

I'm still here, I deleted the old blog, apparently I had confessed to sleeping with one of MrCoach's players on it. I got mad and deleted before I realized I had just deleted my evidence to prove I never made such a confession. New blog is mrscoach.blogspot.com, I just dropped the 2U, figured that would throw the kids off the trail for a while. Stupid kids, should be in class but no they are running amuck running my life on the internet!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Lantern,
Now I am addicted to that site.

Diva,
I don't want an intervention, either.

Cazzie,
Do you have any possums over there? Because they WAY outnumber cats as the roadkill of choice over here.

Bec,
I love that idea. Wait a minute...do you hold stock in toy cats or picture frames? Cause there must be something in it for you.

Kieran,
Indeed. I could spend hours there.

Mrs.,
I will play that as my trump card if he outright accuses me.

I don't remember reading THAT juicy tidbit on your blog. Are you sure these kids can read? English?

6:44 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
No stocks in either business. Nothing in it for me, just trying to put a smile into your day.
HooRoo
Rebecca

2:47 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bec,
Mission accomplished. Thanks OH SO MUCH!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home