Friday, May 05, 2006

Big Blogger Task #2 "In Da House"

For week two in the Big Blogger house, we have been assigned
to create our own Posse, and give it a name, and a rhyming meaning
for the name. Then, we have to pick two bloggers from our blogroll
as our offsiders, and explain why they are cool to run with us. We
can not choose other BB2 contestants, and no two contestants can
have the same people in their Posse.

And now, for the Hillbilly version of Yo!Yo! Check it out!

Y'all! Y'all! WTF?
Hillbilly Mom and her posse are IN DA HOOOUUUSE!!!

http://www.GraffitiGen.com/ - Graffiti Creator

We is the TCHRRRS, and we got mo' class...
Tho we make less money than tha punks sellin' grass.
The parents cain't contol 'em but WE take no sass,
Just give us your permission and we'll bust they a$$!
We'll yank 'em in line like a large-mouth bass.
If force don't work, we will legally harrass.
We've answered more prayers than a Gummi Mary Mass,
Cause our IQs be higher than the price of gas!

DeadpanAnn's on my right with her razor-sharp wit.
I'm tellin' ya my homie don't take no sh*t!
Her Not-Really-Chili might make yo a$$ pucker,
But my gal Ann ain't no fat-white-rabbit-f*cker.
She's survived waistboobs, and the limp-dick man,
the desk-hurling boy, and now marriage is her plan.

To my left you'll find Colleen, who's an expert on birds.
And she teaches schoolkid groups how to analyze turds.
I know she's got my back if the reservoir explodes.
She's found an ancient fossil near my county's back roads.
She pops a Thursday 13 when she's Musing From the Edge.
This girl can think deeper than a wedgie can wedge.

We're rough and we're tough and your head we can bash.
Don't let yo mouth be writin' checks yo a$$ can't cash!
Educatin' DoNots: a job that ain't so little bitty...
If we work real hard we'll make 'em OH SO PRETTY!
We don't get no respect, we work for self-satisfaction.
And the fringe benefit of teacher lunch table action.
If you can read this rhyme you need to THANK A TEACHER!
If you wanna thank HM you know just where to reach her.

Peace out, from the Hillbilly Mansion.

Big Blogger 2 Contestants


9 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Big Blogger has noted your thing.
Nice to see it has a good ring.
Yo!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I am going to ask my Brownies what would be a good name for my posse. We'll see what they come up with.

Have a good weekend, tchrrr!

12:40 AM  
Blogger D said...

That was AWESOME! I always enjoy your blog. And thank you and your posse for helping the Do-Nots in their hour of need! TEACHERS ROCK!!!!!!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

Damn you HM, that's a formidable posse-in-effect you got up in your crib. Serves me right for going up against teachers and english majors...

9:55 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bec,
I posted right quickly about my fine posse.
Big Blogger kept waiting can get kind of bossy.


Diva,
Talking brownies? Are you on the crack?


Scrappy,
Thank you for the thank you. 99 out of 100 people with cat pictures in their wallets prefer Hillbilly Mansion to waking up during surgery.


Stew,
Don't hate me because my posse rocks.
Hate me because I'm OH SO PRETTY.

And in case you aren't up-to-speed on my PRETTINESS...that's what a totally strange woman told me in the Save-A-Lot on New Year's Day. In a stalkery kind of way.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

I knew there was a story behind your OH SO PRETTINESS. I didn't know what it was, but as often as it gets mentioned there has to be a story.
Either way, it sounds like I need to hang out at the Sav-A-Lot more often....

11:24 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Stew,
If I decide to change teams, I will hang out at the Save-A-Lot. She checked out my ringless finger, and asked if I had a husband or a boyfriend, or 'anybody'. It wasn't too creepy until she followed me down the aisle and touched my arm.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

OMG, I'm so behind on my blog reading because I've been outside staring at the birds...I feel totally honored that I'm part of your posse! AWESOME.

You know I got your back.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Chick,
Yeah, I know you got my back. That's why I picked you. And I liked the teaching 5th graders about poop story.

You ROCK!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home