Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Truckload of Hot Cabana Boys

Eat your heart out, Redneck Diva. I had a truckload of hot cabana
boys at my house all afternoon. They got down and dirty in my
backyard. My actual backyard. That is not a euphemism such as
'back door'. Though I did spend about 20 minutes with one of
them at my back door.

They had their shirts off. They glistened with sweat. One stepped
on his hose, it was so long. And one of them kept putting the hose
in his mouth. (I was about to check his wallet for cat pictures.)
They brought toys. They really dug it. They hooked me up and
turned me on, but alas, left before I'd had my fill.

Yep. A truckload of hot cabana boys. Count 'em.

ONE....















TWO...















THREE hot cabana boys!















OK, so they all three rode out here in a truck pulling a flatbed
trailer with a little Bobcat and all their pool-installing tools. They
were hot. It was about 98 degrees. Fahrenheit, people. We
do not live on the surface of the sun.

We live in Hot Cabanaboy Land. Enjoy, Diva.

I now present to you...The Hillbilly Mansion Pool!














21 feet of summertime fun. The ladder is on order, but it should
be here around Thursday. It will take that long to fill this monster
with our dinky little garden hose. It will take until the weekend
for that 58-degree well-water to warm up enough that the kids
don't get hypothermia. Hmm...I believe it is almost WINTER
in some parts of the world right now. You people can eat your
hearts out, too. We'll have a Good Old-Fashioned Heart-Eating
Party here at the Mansion. I'll supply the Ranch Dressing.

Perhaps you should check the expiration date.

13 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi Hillbilly Mom,
Now I know where we can have the Big Blogger After Party. Should we bring dip?
HooRoo
Rebecca

7:31 PM  
Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Hillbilly toys and cabana boys. Damn I'm jealous.

God bless you, my child, for posting the pictures. I wonder if they knew you were spying on them.

Was the one in the purple shorts the one who likes the hose in the back door? Cause he looks it.

I bet the kids are dying right now. The only thing worse than not having a pool is having a pool but not being able to get in it yet. I had a less luxurious pool for a short time when I was a kid. A tornado sucked it up right before my tear filled eyes.

Feel sad for me yet? Sad enough to let me swim in your pool?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

Oh my. Cabana Boy #2 gave me the vapors. LOL.

You mean to tell me it's going to take you TWO DAYS of running the water nonstop to fill your new pool?!? Ack!

http://www.danno.org/blogs

11:27 PM  
Blogger LanternLight said...

It will take that long to fill this monster with our dinky little garden hose.

Shame the Cabana Boys didn't have a BIG THICK Firehose to fill your pool up faster.

Do you have turd bombing bats over there?

12:03 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bec,
Yes. Bring dip. French Onion. Then we can all take a dip.

Miss Ann,
My #1 son took some of them for me, to throw them off track. The ones posted were taken by me, though. One of the Cabana Boys told the others "smile". None of them really seemed like they would enjoy the back-door hose. They were college guys, called me 'Ma'am', and tried to make a good impression. I feel sad for you. C'mon over, join the after-party. I'll even let you jump off the back porch into the pool.

Chick,
After checking the water level, and re-calculating, it may just take 24 hours. I kind of liked the purple-shorts Cabana Boy.

Lantern,
I, too, felt it was shame the Cabana Boys didn't whip out the BIG THICK FIREHOSE. Turd bombing bats? Is that a euphemism for something else, like those 'big fat chickens' of which you speak? We have regular mosquito-eating bats that swoop around at night and tease the cats. But they don't bomb us.

1:02 AM  
Blogger LanternLight said...

Turd bombing bats? Is that a euphemism for something else

Ummm, nooo, bat guano is a problem in some places. Better than paint stripper.

BIG THICK FIREHOSE is a euphemism for FAT CHICKEN by the looks of it.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

I've always been more of a lake person myself but I guess I could be persuaded to get a pool now if the "Boys" travel!

As Ambassador of Cheese I will be needing to hire some assistants, these 3 will do just fine!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Lantern,
You are correct, sir.

Mrs.,
They are some travelin' Cabana Boys, yes. I am expecting them tomorrow with some toys, but I'm not holding my breath. They still owe us a ladder and a bottom skimmer thingy that were back-ordered. OOH! A bottom-skimmer!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

DOGGONE, girrrrrl! I don't care if I am evicted from the Cyberhouse, I am SO coming to the pool party! I'll bring some chips to go with the French Onion dip. Oh! And my Uniboob - it makes a great floatie.

All those tan, sweaty Midwestern Cabana Boys have made me darn near forget about my allergies this morning. Hoooooeeee!!

*whines "IIiiiii waaaannnnt a poooooool!"*

8:26 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Diva,
All are welcome to the Cyberhouse afterparty at the Mansion pool. Yes, bring some chips, but you'll have to help me watch out for 'double dippers'. Behold , the wonders of the Uniboob! Those Cabana Boys were also something to behold. And so polite, too.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Fugg me!! I missed this post here and I cannot believe what I see..what a nice pool!!! But of course the dudes makin the pool are just HOTTIES!! HOT DAMN lady..gdid u sport out in a neglige of some sort or what?? Offer them an oiling down of sorts or what?? I'd be takin pics of the guys not the pool, wow!! I'm off to have a cold shower now :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stewed Hamm said...

That there is one fine lookin' ce-ment pond, HM.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Cazzie,
These are the pictures I took. My son took some of just the pool. The Cabana Boys were wise to my tricks. When one of them told another "Smile", I figured I should lay off for a while.

Sir Stews-a-lot,
Jethro and Ellie May are coming over tomorrow for a cement pond party. Ellie is bringin' some critters, and Jethro is bringin' a grill to cook the critters. Shh..don't tell Ellie.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home