Thursday, June 15, 2006

Elite New Army

Just when I had nothing to write about today, I got an email from
my friend Bean, who kindly offered me this info for my blog:

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500-man
elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces
(USRSF).

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi,
West Virginia, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas boys
will be dropped off into Iraq, and
have been given only the following
facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like pick-ups, country music, or Jesus.

5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.
Here's a photo of one of the elite Fighting Rednecks.



This picture came with
the email. It looks OH SO
VERY MUCH LIKE...

HH's buddy, Buddy.



Seems like a plan to me.

Personal confidential message to my missing-in-action buddy, Mabel:
Check your email, Mabes.

6 Comments:

Blogger LanternLight said...

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi,
West Virginia, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas boys


I think it's a hoax, as you know they'd actually say Good Ol' Boys

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

That is hilarious...finally a strategic plan!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

I bet there's a few Louisiana boys sprinkled in there, too.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Redneck Diva said...

Hey, how'd you get a picture of my husband?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Lantern,
That is the more formal, school superintendent, business leader type nomenclature. We're just plain ol' rednecks.

Comic Mum,
See what you have to look forward to when you fly over here for your big adventure?

Stacie,
No doubt. Ahh guaraaaaanteeee, as Justin Wilson would say. If he were still alive.

Diva,
You're married to Buddy? I thought you were HH's secret family that he visits when he is 'away on business'.

Beanly,
We know you have been of great use to me through the years. And now you're novel fodder. I'll be your ghost-writer and give you half the money. Cause that's the kind o' gal I am.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Bean-a-rino,
Well, your profits would be eaten up by the lawsuits, methinks. Truth is stranger than fiction, indeed.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home