Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Fiddle Dee Dee

I am fiddling. Not fiddling like "Devil went down to Georgia", or
"fiddling while Rome burns", though I suppose there could be
something on fire there, perhaps some flustered villawife popped
a frozen pizza in the oven without removing the cardboard thingy,
though methinks they probably do not have frozen pizza in Rome,
which would be sorta like the Diva and I having some Possum
Helper in our pantries. Pantries, not panties, because that would
be another post entirely. Neither am I "fiddling about", like in the
VINYL album of the rock opera Tommy, which I am the proud
possessor thereof, because that "fiddling about" stuff is against
the law in these here parts.

Changes are afoot. That is what Alexandrialeigh said a while
back, and I was worried that something was wrong with her
foot, but she apparently was OK in the hoof department,
because she was referring to starting another blog with a
different name. But that's not what I'm doing.

After closely inspecting Deadpanann's underwear drawer, I am
going to follow her lead and dump my drivel into another blog.
Not that she had drivel.That is simply a reference to my own
junk. I do not want to move like I did last fall. Too much packing
and unpacking, and then I have to throw myself a housewarming
party, and I haven't even had the Big Blogger 2 afterparty yet.
I think I can do it. It may take me a couple days to get things the
way I like them. I hope not, because it should be something I can
do in 5 minutes or less if it works as planned.

What if is doesn't work, you ask? You skeptics who think I am
not technology-friendly, who doubt my computer IQ, who I
most often refer to as 'those voices in my head'?

I'll think about that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Diva said...

I KNEW that if you gave Rebecca your address you'd have to relocate again!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Chickadee said...

You're gonna move? Be sure to let me know and I'll get you a housewarming present.

This is the first that I've really been online since that storm we had last Friday. It knocked our electricity out and then we were having problems with DSL. We didn't get out electric back until Sunday night and then DSL was back on Monday afternoon.

We've got our own server so when the DSL is out so is our server.

It made me very crabby, not to have internet access.

http://www.danno.org/blogs

10:48 AM  
Blogger Alexandrialeigh said...

Are you going to reveal the location of this new blog?

Because frankly, my dear, I do give a damn.

(And now may we stop with the Gone with the Wind references?)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Hillbilly Mom said...

Diva,
Heh heh! That's on my to-do list.

Chick,
How could you stand life without the internets? Crabby would be putting it mildly for me.

Al,
Hopefully, I will get the new one at this same location, and this current one I've been using for the last year will have a new name.

I knew somebody would catch on to my Scarlett O'hara impression. I must go now...I have a picnic to attend at Twelve Oaks, and I still haven't decided who is taking me. I have it narrowed down to two.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home